!!WELCOME TO VINTAGE SPILLAGE!! :)

Vintage Spillage is an intro to my love for all things RETRO...ENJOY

Friday, October 28, 2011

Stewardesses who rolled out the right side of their beds

Today we were looking at options on what to wear for the ''Halloween-Celebration'' and this Stewardess outfit which Babushka bought threw me off my chair! lol! We had a great time trying it on...
I was having a look at our local talent, Cocoa Moon Art Jewellery. These amazing pieces  can transform any look from zero-to-hero!! Have a look at them and if you would like to make orders just email Nancy on studiococoamoon@gmail.com

Alena (Babushka) looks amazing in the Stewardess-Costume

The background says it all...lol! once I think ''BLOG'' I act PRONTO.


This is just an idea of what we might wear because the weather can be cruel sometimes and not allow us to. Another option was to dress up as ''dead-brides''.


KEEP POSTED TO SEE THE FINAL LOOK AND MORE! 


Cocoa Moon Art Jewellery

These amazing neck pieces by Cocoa Moon left me feeling truly proud to be South African.
The standard of her work could easily make a hit in the West End.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!






Nancy's creativity is beyond me. COCOA MOON NEEDS TO BE SHARED WITH THE 
WORLD!! Every piece stands out and grips my attention. I love that they are daring and bold.
I can say, without a doubt ,that each piece tells a special story that's incorporated in each contour.



No comments:

Post a Comment